|Plant||Rhizomes and bare roots||In pots|
|Dwarf Bearded Irises||
Mid May - beginning of August
|Tall Bearded Irises|| Mid June - beginning of August
(cut-off - August 15th)
|Siberian Iris||August||April - September|
|Peonies||August - October||April - October|
MAKING AN ORDER
There are three ways you can make an order:
a. using the checkout of the webpage (you do not have to make an account),
b. manually making a list of plant varieties you wish to purchase and sending it through the 'Contact us' section or via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
c. by calling, messaging or writing to us on WhatsApp; phone number +371 26547989 (Lolita).
- After receiving your order, we will confirm product availability, and get in touch with you to clarify and confirm any and all details. After that we will send you a bill (ordered items + shipping) that should be paid via a bank transfer. (In case we arrange a meeting in person, you can pay in cash and there would be no shipping expenses).
- After we receive the payment, your order will be sent out!
- Orders are fulfilled based on product availability. In case we run out of stock, we will immediately notify you about it!
OBTAINING YOUR ORDER
There are two options how you can obtain your order:
- We can send it to you via postal services of Latvijas Pasts or Omniva. Shipping cost will be dependent on the size of your order, as well as the shipping service provider. Thus, shipping cost in the final bill you receive might differ from the one indicated during the checkout. If you choose postal services, we ask you to provide detailed and complete delivery address, recipient information and phone number. However, if you choose Omniva, please indicate your phone number and the address of the parcel machine where you would like to receive your order.
- Upon timely arrangement, we can agree to meet up in person to hand over the order directly to you (possible only in Riga and Jelgava). To arrange everything, you can indicate this option in the checkout or contact us via phone or email.